Saturday, April 26, 2008

Friday night


Yesterday afternoon I went to the movies near the West Towne mall with a friend.  We saw the new Harold and Kumar movie, which was nowhere near as good as the first one.  It played up sterotypes a bit too much and had some really disgusting scenes, which I will not go into! So overall, it was a bit disapointment and a waste of money, but a good wayt to spend the rainy and cold afternoon. 
After the movie, we drove to Granite City, one of my favorite restaurants in Madison, for dinner.  For an appetizer, we split the mussels in a creamy vodka tomato sauce, with the best dipping bread.  It was sooo good! For dinner I had the Asian Chicken salad, which was hands down one of the best ones I've ever had, so the meal was amazing.  Another great thing about the restaurant is that they brew their own beer there so it's really good.  In particular, I am a huge fan of the Bock because of its sweet flavor.  

No comments: