Sunday, April 20, 2008

Nice Day!

Sunday April 20

Today was a beautiful day! It was finally in the 70's or so! I took advantage of the nice weather by walking up to the capitol for brunch at The Old Fashioned, which is a great bar/restaurant.  A few of us split the cheese curds to start, which were delicious, and I had the walleye and eggs over easy for my main dish, which was great.  After brunch, we sat on a bench and watched a college bike race around the capitol.  Several hours later I walked to get ice cream at the Chocolate Shop but the line was out the door so I went to Cold Stone instead, which was still good.  Then I walked to the terrace and enjoyed some Miller Lite.  Tonight my roommates and I went to Quinton's to eat and drink outside and then we watched the NBA playoffs at the bar, where my favorite team the Philadelphia 76ers, beat the Detroit Pistons in a close game.   

No comments: